• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The first ever official Guardian Comics sales thread. Key's to commons

112 posts in this topic

First off thank you for looking. I am the forum member formerly known as CGCworld. I've changed my name to be more representative of my actual store front name that I've recently opened.

Usual rules apply, first :takeit: gets the book/s but please feel free to PM me offers or begin a friendly round of negotiations. This thread will eventually contain anything and everything, so please free free to keep checking back.

It's also been suggested that I have one book per post for simplicity sake, so I'm going to take that approach in this thread.

Although I am in Canada, I am able to ship everything via USPS and shipping will be Priority Mail for up to six books, for $6.00. Anything more than that and will figure it out, at exact cost. As much as it sucks shipping to Canada starts at $10, and goes from there. I will also ship anywhere in the world, but at exact cost.

All the best and thanks for looking,

Jim

Guardian Comics