• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your favorite Red Hook moment.

84 posts in this topic

I don't know if a lot of folks saw this one....it was buried in a silver age thread. But I liked it.....CGC goes to the Shrine Convention.

stevepotentate.jpg

(Disclaimer: Those are not SB's real ears. His are small and delicate, like tiny conch shells.)

I don't know if a lot of folks saw this one....it was buried in a silver age thread. But I liked it.....CGC goes to the Shrine Convention.

stevepotentate.jpg

(Disclaimer: Those are not SB's real ears. His are small and delicate, like tiny conch shells.)

Um, you didn't do anything - that's a real photo. Steve is the Potentate of the Sarasota chapter of the Shriners. foreheadslap.gif

povrow.jpg

The BEST, thanks Redhook. I hear "The Guru" will be making an appearance at WonderCon. I'm lookin' forwards to it.

I'd rather Marisa Tomei made an appearance at the Con, dammit. No offence, Pov.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

povrow.jpg

The BEST, thanks Redhook. I hear "The Guru" will be making an appearance at WonderCon. I'm lookin' forwards to it.

I'd rather Marisa Tomei made an appearance at the Con, dammit. No offence, Pov.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif