• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your favorite Red Hook moment.

84 posts in this topic

I don't know if a lot of folks saw this one....it was buried in a silver age thread. But I liked it.....CGC goes to the Shrine Convention.

stevepotentate.jpg

(Disclaimer: Those are not SB's real ears. His are small and delicate, like tiny conch shells.)

Shouldn't he be in a yamacha (sp)? Maybe with those little curls on the side?

Cool! I was gpnna look for that one myself. My only complaint was the dental work done! My teeth just aren't that orange!

C'mon, Red. Make them gleem, maybe with one of those highlight stars!

Otherwise... 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Anything for you my old (and I do mean OLD) friend. Refresh your browser for the Pepsodent Kid.

Red

Ahhh! Thanks Red. Hmmm...I wonder where the yellow went? wink.gif

povrow.jpg

The BEST, thanks Redhook. I hear "The Guru" will be making an appearance at WonderCon. I'm lookin' forwards to it.

I'd rather Marisa Tomei made an appearance at the Con, dammit. No offence, Pov.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I agree, it was a cr@p post. cool.gif

So we got Marisa and Heather and Pov. And you say this is a crapp post? Guess it is me who is crapp to you, huh? Not sure what I DID to you to me you think I was worthy of such an appelation. Did I defecate on your dandelions? Do poopies on your petunias? Evacuate on your endive? (actually, had I done such, it would have been good for the fauna!).

But still. I worry about such. I fear I have scarred you in some way. How can I make it better? frown.gif

Or do you just not like Marisa, Heather or both??? smile.gif

oswald2.jpg

27_laughing.gif

Norinn, thnx for reminding me..

I vote for this!!

While for obvious reasons I am partial to this photo.

For Brad to put Pickle face with LHO is sublime, and is what Red is all about.

How he thought to pair these 2 photos together has nothing to do with photoshop wizardry,but everything to do with being clever.

Sometimes we might not get it at first.. but there is ALWAYS a meaning behind his madness.. sometimes ya just gotta look deeper...take a third look.. before passing judgement.

I will show Ellen this photo in years to come.. and she will most likely say.. "WTF was wrong with you guys?"

And I will just go... confused-smiley-013.gifmeh...we were bored.

Ze-

Did I defecate on your dandelions? Do poopies on your petunias? Evacuate on your endive? (actually, had I done such, it would have been good for the fauna!).

Good for the flora, but probably not so inviting to the fauna.

Sometimes I am so pedantic!

-- Joanna

Did I defecate on your dandelions? Do poopies on your petunias? Evacuate on your endive? (actually, had I done such, it would have been good for the fauna!).

Good for the flora, but probably not so inviting to the fauna.

Sometimes I am so pedantic!

-- Joanna

Christo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gifblush.gif

povrow.jpg

The BEST, thanks Redhook. I hear "The Guru" will be making an appearance at WonderCon. I'm lookin' forwards to it.

I'd rather Marisa Tomei made an appearance at the Con, dammit. No offence, Pov.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I agree, it was a cr@p post. cool.gif

So we got Marisa and Heather and Pov. And you say this is a crapp post? Guess it is me who is crapp to you, huh? Not sure what I DID to you to me you think I was worthy of such an appelation. Did I defecate on your dandelions? Do poopies on your petunias? Evacuate on your endive? (actually, had I done such, it would have been good for the fauna!).

But still. I worry about such. I fear I have scarred you in some way. How can I make it better? frown.gif

Or do you just not like Marisa, Heather or both??? smile.gif

Pov, Pov, Pov, POV!!!!!! Your hypersensitivity is touching, and frankly, if you do happen to defecate on my dandelions I will have to take pictures and show them on the board.

However you missed my point entirely, there. I wasn't referring to YOUR post, but to MINE. Your post was great (as usual, of course), I just thought my commentary on it was lame. Clear?? flowerred.gif

oswald2.jpg

27_laughing.gif

Norinn, thnx for reminding me..

I vote for this!!

While for obvious reasons I am partial to this photo.

For Brad to put Pickle face with LHO is sublime, and is what Red is all about.

How he thought to pair these 2 photos together has nothing to do with photoshop wizardry,but everything to do with being clever.

Sometimes we might not get it at first.. but there is ALWAYS a meaning behind his madness.. sometimes ya just gotta look deeper...take a third look.. before passing judgement.

I will show Ellen this photo in years to come.. and she will most likely say.. "WTF was wrong with you guys?"

And I will just go... confused-smiley-013.gifmeh...we were bored.

Ze-

I may have to change my vote to this one as well. When I found Red Hook's "Secret Files" on his website last night, I went through the list. This one made me laugh my [#@$%!!!] off for a whole minue. I'm still laughing. It's hilarious.

This is another funny one with Ellen...

ellenhead.jpg

I may have to change my vote to this one as well. When I found Red Hook's "Secret Files" on his website last night, I went through the list. This one made me laugh my [#@$%!!!] off for a whole minue. I'm still laughing. It's hilarious.

ellenhead.jpg

Do you know the story behind that photo?

Ze-

ellenhead.jpg

Do you know the story behind that photo?

Ze-

Not entirely. confused-smiley-013.gif

I believe it was in a thread where you were attending a comic con.

After a VERY delayed flight to N.Y. my wife and I finally arrive at the Albany airport around 1 am to meet up with our ride..we stumble down the ramp leading from the plane.. look around to see if we can spot Brad(Red)... amidst all of the people... familes, businessmen...etc.. we see this photo of Ellen...larger then life size.. being waved in the back of the crowd of people.

Was surreal to say the least.

We knew right away our weekend was going to be a fun one. yay.gif

I now have that poster sized head shot of Ellen in my basement studio, she makes sure I work, and keeps me from posting too much.

Those eyes.. they follow me...they see all!!

Ze-

However you missed my point entirely, there. I wasn't referring to YOUR post, but to MINE. Your post was great (as usual, of course), I just thought my commentary on it was lame. Clear??

Be more clear in future or will bop you with my 27_laughing.gifipop! wink.gifgrin.gifflowerred.gif