• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doctor Strange #169 No longer for sale here

22 posts in this topic

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

there's some rules in this link. consider reading then following them.

Consider not being so rude next time. Gladly heading back to Ebay now. It is pretty amazing when Ebay has fewer jerks than your forum.

Yeah, this is gonna go over well.

You could consider respecting the community guidelines for selling to, you know, a community. This is not eBay. This is not a faceless marketplace.

I don't think you're grossly overpriced book or peevish attitude is going to be missed.

eBay can be a pain in the butt if you don't follow their rules either!

There is a nice and informative way to point first time posters to a section to the forum rules and then this guy's way. I choose not to associate in places moderated/policed by guys like this.

In any other thread you'd be called out for crapping! Must feel good to be honest.

I don't think you're grossly overpriced book or peevish attitude is going to be missed.

It's probably not technically crapping because the thread was closed when he said it.