• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planet Comicon 2016, Kansas City, MO, May 20-22

57 posts in this topic

Likely will attend this con since I've decided I'm not putting up the $1100 to setup at Wizard DSM the weekend before it. Exhibitor booths are sold out but it should be a great show as an attendee too.

If you'd like to set up at Planet go ahead and fill out the information on the website. I met the promoter a couple of weeks ago at another show, and he was confident that a few more booths would open up. Applying on the website puts you in the queue for those spaces.

Want to see Kevin Smiths show on Friday. Those tickets also include admission to the regular con from only 5-7. I wonder if that will be enough time to get the autograph I want (Denis O Hare) and dig through some boxes. Friday is the only day I can attend so ill be on a time crunch. And my friend wants a Stan Lee auto...wonder what the wait is for him.

Any boardies setting up ?

I will be but I'm not on list yet so look for me next to Comics4less booth.

I missed last year but excited to be back. I have a lot of new inventory for this show.

Leroy

Looking forward to meeting you!

For customers of Terry's Comics who missed me at the Planet Comic con the past few years, I will be attending the Planet ComicCon 2016

Friday May 20th, Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd, 2015. Visit Planet Comicon for directions.

If you have specific wants please e-mail: info@Terryscomics.com, or visit my web-site at Terry's Web-site

Please be specific as the inventory I can bring will be rather limited. The Kansas City Convention Center is located in the heart of Downtown Kansas City, MO

If you are looking for a badge I could use the help of a trustworthy Board member that wants to get a dealers badge for the entire show and lives in the Kansas City Area.

We will have a selection of Timely, Atlas, Golden age, Silver and Bronze age comics.

We are also looking to buy All Golden age through Bronze age comics and are paying especially high prices for 1st appearance's and other key issues.

For quotes: 1-800-938-0325,

Best Regards,

Terry O'Neill

Terry's Comics

tc_logo.jpg

Terrys_Comics_2016_CalComicCon_vsmall.JPG

For customers of Terry's Comics who missed me at the Planet Comic con the past few years, I will be attending the Planet ComicCon 2016

Friday May 20th, Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd, 2015. Visit Planet Comicon for directions.

If you have specific wants please e-mail: info@Terryscomics.com, or visit my web-site at Terry's Web-site

Please be specific as the inventory I can bring will be rather limited. The Kansas City Convention Center is located in the heart of Downtown Kansas City, MO

If you are looking for a badge I could use the help of a trustworthy Board member that wants to get a dealers badge for the entire show and lives in the Kansas City Area.

We will have a selection of Timely, Atlas, Golden age, Silver and Bronze age comics.

We are also looking to buy All Golden age through Bronze age comics and are paying especially high prices for 1st appearance's and other key issues.

For quotes: 1-800-938-0325,

Best Regards,

Terry O'Neill

Terry's Comics

tc_logo.jpg

Terrys_Comics_2016_CalComicCon_vsmall.JPG

Woo hoo I'll see ya there! :banana: