• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPIDEY SUPER STORIES ART

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Anyone out there collect Spidey Super Stories OA? Been interested in finding some examples, as many of the issues had great team-ups, but they rarely come up for air, it seems -- especially covers.

Is it because much of it is locked away in collections? CAF has some really good examples, but alot of issues are nowhere to be found.

Hi all,

Anyone out there collect Spidey Super Stories OA? Been interested in finding some examples, as many of the issues had great team-ups, but they rarely come up for air, it seems -- especially covers.

Is it because much of it is locked away in collections? CAF has some really good examples, but alot of issues are nowhere to be found.

You just missed out, there were several nice examples in the last CLINK auction.

Ping Mike B. (Romitaman.com). He gets stuff from time to time as well but it usually sells quickly.

Two of my other pieces are in the current CLINK auction, sold 3 in the last one.

They are a huge favorite of mine but I focus on 1,2,3,4 covers ! The 2nd and 3rd ones being the inside covers which are very fun -

Secrets of Spideys Web

Secrets of Spideys Costume

Spidey 4 Front Cover

I'm also always on the look out for pages but just focusing on covers now!

Good luck with the search

hi,

yes, I'm looking to buy. PM me details on what you have. I'm mainly interested in Covers/Splashes..

Are you looking to buy/trade?

I have a few in my collection. I can send you some details if interested...

Hi Joe,

That cover to #4 is awesome .. nice pickup!

I see a few on CAF in collections, but there are a bunch that seem to be off the grid. OH well, I guess I have something to search for!

Two of my other pieces are in the current CLINK auction, sold 3 in the last one.

They are a huge favorite of mine but I focus on 1,2,3,4 covers ! The 2nd and 3rd ones being the inside covers which are very fun -

Secrets of Spideys Web

Secrets of Spideys Costume

Spidey 4 Front Cover

I'm also always on the look out for pages but just focusing on covers now!

Good luck with the search