• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel and ESPN films present: 1of 1: Genesis

4 posts in this topic

Also watched it yesterday...Gah-baj!

I turned it off about half way through. Wanted to find it interesting, but couldn't. I kept waiting for them to talk about the genetic codes and outer limits of human potential as we comprehend them, but nah. Just kept making comparisons again, and again, and again, to how a fast runner is like quicksilver, and how another fast runner is also like quicksilver....and this other guy who runs track really fast...is like the closet thing in the real world to quicksilver...ad infinitum.

-Terry

Other than 30 for 30 anything ESPN does is horrific these days. Sportscenter has been unwatchable for years now. It's become an endless stream of catch phrases. I also don't care what some person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed athlete or fan just tweeted.

And don't get me started on the Weather Channel. Stephanie Abrams looks an acts like a crack head. I'm not sure who the person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed is that makes all kinds of gestures and odd faces. He looks like Chris Parnell playing a douchey character on SNL. It's unreal I don't know how Roker puts up with it. Not to mention the absolute mess music and maps since thy change their format over a year ago. The horror...the horror.