• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lama #6 ~A mystery?!

34 posts in this topic

So do the raw copies say anything on the inside first page? Like the marvel and doc ones do? Published date etc ?

I don't think they do but maybe the blank ribbon copies have something different

Give me a bit to search mine out and I'll get an image off the interior cover and first page for you...May take a day or two.

Can you explain what you mean by the Marvel and doc...sorry,I'm not sure exactly what you mean.It does have place and date of publication ect as I read it of course,and looked closely at the info,as I thought maybe it was a Canadian edition at first,expected to see Postmaster Ottawa Ontario or the like.

Maybe BangZoom has his copy within easier reach than mine(im terribly unorganized sorry) as he was the only person to mention he has a copy like mine...and would likely know more what to look for and have more info than I.

I will put wheels on it though as I am enjoying this and am very curious.

I'm not certain if the fellows I showed this to before got an interior pic...ill check,and or ask them.

Thanks again all!

So do the raw copies say anything on the inside first page? Like the marvel and doc ones do? Published date etc ?

I don't think they do but maybe the blank ribbon copies have something different

This is the indicia for Green Lama #6 (blank ribbon copies).

greenlama6indicia.jpg

I've wondered if there wasn't a warehouse find of #6 and #7 decades ago. For such a cool Raboy cover, #6 always seems available and relatively inexpensive. #7 seems even more available and in high grade - but the lame Christmas cover may contribute.

I've wondered if there wasn't a warehouse find of #6 and #7 decades ago. For such a cool Raboy cover, #6 always seems available and relatively inexpensive. #7 seems even more available and in high grade - but the lame Christmas cover may contribute.

Certainly seems like the 7 was a warehouse find. Tons of high grade copies around. But, as you note, probably has Raboy's worst cover. :P