• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need Inputs on Postal Situation

44 posts in this topic

Just to be clear, the package was not opened by me. It came back to me opened up, with all tracking/address info ripped off the package.

Just curious how often all of you get packages back pre-opened by the wrong recipient.

Apologies for being far from clear in my original post.

How are the books?

I have an issue since I moved into my neighborhood. My house number and name are exactly the same as another in another town BUT has the same zipcode. When I first moved in stuff would get delivered there. When ever I order food , cable guy etc I have to tell them landmarks so they go to the correct house. Mail never goes there by accident as we have separate post offices but UPS sometimes and alot of deliveries. Still remember the cable guy when we moved in calling me asking me to open the door. I told him I am standing at the door and hes not there. He was at the wrong house. Thats the first time I found out about it.