• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Female Thor

28 posts in this topic

Jason Aaron's Thor is starting to sizzle in anticipation of the big reveal . 1-5 are seeing movement

But which book is really going to do something? It's not a modern book.... (revealed character first app.)

My bets are still all on Jane Foster.

Considering the last issue showed Jane as a dying cancer patient who refuses to let Asgardian magic cure her (wow what an awful waste of a classic character) I doubt it. It really looks like they are setting it up to be this new Roz Solomon chick from the last run I guess. Unless there is some huge misdirection going on.

Considering the last issue showed Jane as a dying cancer patient who refuses to let Asgardian magic cure her (wow what an awful waste of a classic character) I doubt it. It really looks like they are setting it up to be this new Roz Solomon chick from the last run I guess. Unless there is some huge misdirection going on.

:gossip:

....I hadn't gone to pick up the last couple weeks of books from my saver at the lcs. lol damn.

Yup , I'm with you on Roz

Her 1st appearance is moving in anticipation of issue 8's reveal because of the CGC boards. I'd say you chaps hit the nail on the head. Or.......read the book. ;)

:)

Yup , I'm with you on Roz

Her 1st appearance is moving in anticipation of issue 8's reveal because of the CGC boards. I'd say you chaps hit the nail on the head. Or.......read the book. ;)

:)

Id say that is a good % of it, but some detectives have caught on earlier. NMs have been disappearing for about a month at least.

After they eliminated Jane Foster (who I thought it was early) it really pointed that way..

What a fun mystery. Marvel should take notice of this. Sales should tell them as well.

Cool, I havent really followed it, as I have all the books from pulling them but am behind in the reading. I thought prior to the launch of She-Thor Roz was one of the leading candidates, was she not?

I thought originally the top two were her, and one of the thorettes from the future timeline?

I really should get caught up in my reading of this one.

Cool, I havent really followed it, as I have all the books from pulling them but am behind in the reading. I thought prior to the launch of She-Thor Roz was one of the leading candidates, was she not?

I thought originally the top two were her, and one of the thorettes from the future timeline?

I really should get caught up in my reading of this one.

Well my 3 were Freya, Jane Foster, and the Roz chick.

I was completely sold on Jane Foster at the beginning until the list started.

Shows what a detective I was.

If it is Roz, her 1st appearance has no variants! That I know of. Can anyone confirm that?

There are many variants for Thor Vol 4 #1. The most popular and desired likely the 1:300 Alex Ross, but I like this one the most. Robinson Art. 1:50? Variant??!?!?

mr6f0cDjEQu2WsHa7Vz0Irg.jpg