• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet Guide pdf?

13 posts in this topic

If you wait until Later in the year you can get it free from Heritage. It's not worth paying for it IMO as it truly is just scans of the guide in pdf form. No search feature, slow page load. Etc. at least that is how it was a couple of years ago.

If you wait until Later in the year you can get it free from Heritage. It's not worth paying for it IMO as it truly is just scans of the guide in pdf form. No search feature, slow page load. Etc. at least that is how it was a couple of years ago.

This.

I got the free Overstreet pdf a few years ago, and it didn`t impress me.

I went back to the book.

I have the free 42nd edition from Heritage viewed with LockLizard.

I can search and do all of the functions I can do in Adobe Reader pdf.

Loading is very fast for me. (shrug)

Same here!

Thanks to the kind folks at Heritage Auctions, I save myself the cost of going out and buying a printed version. And it is very easy to search through.

Just thought I'd point out that the most recent giveaway by Heritage was in October last year, so it will likely be over half a year until they do it again, assuming they do it again.

I missed #44.

I've been meaning to ask if the 2014-2015 Marketplace Yearbook is simply the articles from the beginning of #44 or if it is different?

https://www.gemstonepub.com/p/111768/overstreets-comic-book-marketplace-yearbook-2014-2015

I have the yearbook, so if the articles are the same, I'll stop hunting #44.