• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK #2 (1962) united kingdom price variant

6 posts in this topic

Got this book the other day. Paid $675 for it and it was described as a VG+/FN. Never noticed the united kingdom price until I got it here. It says the copyright is 1962 by Zenith Publishing. Got a little nervous, so I am looking for a confirmation on 1. grade, 2. whether or not the 9d price on the cover makes it worth less, or more and 3. If it is a good buy at the price

Here are the scans:

hulk%202%20front%20001_zpsldvi6vgp.jpg

hulk%202%20back%20001_zpssi1zofuz.jpg

thanks for the help

Unsure about value...... it's a pence copy from England. Looks nice for the grade.....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I would agree with that grade.

Pence copies usually go for 60-70% of the price of the US variant. They are identical other then UK was printed first.

As far as I have researched (looking at getting the first 6 Hulk) you paid right at top dollar for this one being a Pence copy.

some uk editions are more expensive than the us version, for example Avengers 6 just check GPA , someone paid more for a 7.5 last year. Maybe because its scarce?

I have not ran across a case where the UK variant was worth more, It should be IMO since they are far more scarce but it worth more. The Avnegers 1 on GPA in 6.0 grade went for almost 50% the value of the US version. I think that #6 was just a odd buy.