• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey Into Mystery #86 Odin CGC 6.5 OW-W ((Closed moved to eBay))

4 posts in this topic

Hey Gang!

Up for grabs is a Journey Into Mystery #86 CGC 6.5 OW-W Pages.( 1st App. Zarrko, The Tomorrow Man, 2nd App. Odin) Asking $550

QnMVHRY.jpg

4bcWXYZ.jpg

85xpB8c.jpg

This is from a recent Silver/Bronze Original Owner Collection we acquired and just got back.(No pressing) Will be listing more books next week.

First "I'll Take it" gets this gem.

No Prob or Troublemakers

Feel free to PM with questions/offers

Shipping is $12.00 for Priority Mail. Paypal Preferred. (hypnoebay (at) yahoo.com)

www.HypnoComics.com

I have a little -script I post into threads when people blow them out, didnt want to be presumptious and do it to a sales thread, but since you mention, I figured I would help out.

Just let me know if you want me to remove it, and let you resize another way.

Cheers (and nice book)

I have a little -script I post into threads when people blow them out, didnt want to be presumptious and do it to a sales thread, but since you mention, I figured I would help out.

Just let me know if you want me to remove it, and let you resize another way.

Cheers (and nice book)

It works by setting a max-width to images, if you want it gone, I can just delete the previous post I am quoting, and the images will go back to their mega size :)