• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MYSTERY TALES #16 CGC 9.0 NORTHFORD SINGLE HIGHEST CLOSED

4 posts in this topic

Howdy everybody,

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies

Paypal is the accepted payment method

Priority shipping in the US $8

International shipping is the actual cost

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all

This thread will only be up for about a day or two

A beautiful Mystery Tales #16 CGC 9.0 OW/W NORTHFORD!!!! $2800

It's a very tough book, and the SINGLE HIGHEST GRADED. In the recent CLink auction, a 6.0 OW sold for $716

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fsearch%2Easp%3Fwhere%3Dsell%26title%3Dmystery%2Btales%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26ItemType%3DCB&id=1043577

This is one of my favorite of the Atlas covers.....oh how I wish I could afford it.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Since when has not being able to afford a book stopped any of us :D ..... just kidding

For those that haven't been paying attention, Jimbo (jimjum12) is selling some pretty incredible books on his own sales thread. He has a great eye with grading, and he's one of the nicest, friendliest people to deal with. I highly recommend for anyone that hasn't checked out his thread to mosey on over there before it's too late......

Also, just giving my own thread one quick bump, before this book gets pulled tonight

THREAD IS CLOSED