• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POKEMON question?

10 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I know this is a comic forum but figured there must be someone on here who can direct me to a good site to learn about/sell Pokemon cards.

I just purchased a small collection of comics (real small about 50 comics) and a shoe box almost full of Pokemon cards. My son says it looks like I have a complete first set and others. He doesn't know a lot about Pokemon but a little....

I have 2 Charizard, 3 Mewtwo....he says he thinks these ones are worth a good amount. Most all of them say 1995,96,98 Ninetendo Creatures GAMEFREAK 1999 Wizards

Any help is welcome and appreciated. Thanks

If this thread does not belong my apologies and please let me know so I can get it deleted.

Look around on eBay. Some of the first sets are worth a little. The nice thing is- those collectors are getting some disposable money and starting to spend it on cards. Some guy on my hockey team in his early 20s was showing me pics of his Pokemon collection and he was very serious about it.

I don't think they are worth a ton though. Like comics, condition is a big issue too.

Wow that is more than I thought. I have a bunch of Pokemon cards from the first sets lying around somewhere. I should dig them out.

My daughter got into it a few years ago, and I looked around. I don't remember seeing anything at that value though…

Hi all,

I know this is a comic forum but figured there must be someone on here who can direct me to a good site to learn about/sell Pokemon cards.

I just purchased a small collection of comics (real small about 50 comics) and a shoe box almost full of Pokemon cards. My son says it looks like I have a complete first set and others. He doesn't know a lot about Pokemon but a little....

I have 2 Charizard, 3 Mewtwo....he says he thinks these ones are worth a good amount. Most all of them say 1995,96,98 Ninetendo Creatures GAMEFREAK 1999 Wizards

Any help is welcome and appreciated. Thanks

If this thread does not belong my apologies and please let me know so I can get it deleted.

POJO.COM

POJO.COM