• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

waiting for issues to be resolved

52 posts in this topic

I'm assuming this is a typo

"On March 6, 2014 I received an email from Desert Wind Comics asking if I had paid for invoice #1181552"

since the image is for invoice 1181553?

As to those asking about the cost, it was for 2 books. If you carefully look at the check memo line you can see it says ASM 116 and Web of 90. My guess is they were sent under separate invoices, one for economy and the Web was under Modern.

Questions for the OP. Did you ever get the Web back?

Was this discrepancy ever clarified? Just curious. That might make it difficult to make the case against them to CGC.

SS volume:

Dscott

NYcomics

Rich Henn

par2ch

Everyone else

Landscape is always evolving and changing, as our business practices.

Used all of these guys over the past two years and was nothing but satisfied by all (sounds kinda funny...sorry guys!)

Desert Wind does not conduct customer service on the boards for various reasons. We prefer to deal with real people by their real names and address all issues with solutions that work for all parties involved.

In this case, Ralph, your book was shipped not once but twice from CGC straight to the address you had on file. After it was returned for the second time it was then shipped to us. You emailed, I answered. I researched the problem and sent you an invoice for one of the two additional shipping fees. Chandler contacted you last night but have not heard back.

I am sure this issue as well as any other open issues can be resolved but it will be with direct communication with the parties involved. And yes there are a few open issues that I know about and perhaps some I don't. As someone stated above, our invoices that have issues are less than .02% of all the invoice we do each year. Most invoices get prepped, paid for, signed, shipped, graded, and shipped back without a problem.

If you have an open issue or believe you are due a refund, please email questions@desertwindcomics.com and you will get a response and a open dialog to resolve your issue.

Sharon

SS volume:

Dscott

NYcomics

Rich Henn

par2ch

Everyone else

This list is not up to date. :whistle:

SS volume:

Dscott

NYcomics

Rich Henn

par2ch

Canada

Everyone else

Updated

I'll assume the list is not in order of volume. :baiting:

SS volume:

Dscott

NYcomics

Rich Henn

par2ch

Canada

Everyone else

Updated

I'll assume the list is not in order of volume. :baiting:

Some guys are naturally louder than others.