• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closes at 7:00 EST.

128 posts in this topic

I've been buying up all the sweet books at the Cons last week so I can offer them up here at a discount. I had an issue last sales thread keeping track of which books people took so please indicate which letter (ie She-Hulk 1D) book you want. Shipping is a flat $5 in the US and I'll ship International packages at cost (contact me and we can work out a shipping cost and method). No HOS and PL members need apply.

I'm also starting up a Modern thread so feel free to combine purchases and save on shipping. I try to be conservative in my grading but I also provide huge scans so take a peak. If I miss a hidden defect or you just do not like the book send it back and I'll refund 100% of your purchase price including shipping.

Alias 1 - NM+ (tiny bit of ink loss on top edge and a couple micro spine creases keep it out of the 9.8 range but who knows with CGC) - $55

Alias%201A%20Front_zps6myfjwbh.jpg

Alias%201A%20back_zpsg0lmfbgg.jpg

DC Super-Star 17 - Sweet book but has 1" rip to top edge of cover - Looks like a 7.5 without the rip so lets go FN+ - $26

DC%20Super-Star%2017_zpsqrhhyvjq.jpg