• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking Submissions for Fan Expo Dallas (May 29 - 31)

1 post in this topic

Hi everyone … I will be facilitating several upcoming cons, including Comicpalooza, so if interested, please take a look.

I will provide a preliminary invoice in advance for your approval so that we agree on the books you are submitting and the associated costs. If interested, please send me a PM with “Fan Expo” in the heading, and provide a list of books, tiers, and signatures desired. Also provide your email, and I will send you the preliminary invoice for approval.

For those wanting Gotham celebrities, I will also be facilitating Comicpalooza so you can have those books carried over. Also, if you want Ben McKenzie included, please PM me.

Submission deadline is May 25.

CON INFORMATION

To see con information, including creator and celebrity guests click here.

PRICING

Creator signature fees are $5.00 each. You pay any creator fees.

• If submitted to CGC under your account: no added charge. Please provide a completed CGC Submission Form(s) with your item(s).
  • If submitted to CGC under my account: my fee is $45 for the first Modern book for the first creator signature, plus $5 for each additional creator. The amount includes CGC fees for a Modern Tier book and return shipping. Each additional Modern book after the first book is $35 (includes one creator), plus $5 for each additional creator.
  • For more than three new signatures on a single book, please also add $5 for each signature after the third new signature.
  • Fast track is an additional $10 per book.
  • As you know, some creators charge for signatures, or if books are going to CGC; such charges will be in addition to the above charges.
  • The above CGC costs are for Modern Tier only; higher CGC Tiers will incur additional charges, including the separate CGC invoice fee(s).
  • Items other than comics will require return shipping to be paid by you.

Celebrity signatures are $25 each. You pay any celebrity fees.

• If submitted to CGC under your account: no added charge, just provide your completed CGC Form(s) with your item(s). You just need to add in the celebrity autograph fee.
  • If submitted to CGC under my account: my fee is $65 for the first Modern book for the first signature, plus $25 for each additional celebrity signature on the same book. This amount includes CGC fees for a Modern Tier book and return shipping. Each additional Modern book after the first book is $55, plus $25 for each additional celebrity.
  • The autograph fees celebrities charge are in addition to the above rates.
  • For more than three new signatures on a single book, please also add $5 for each signature after the third new signature.
  • The above CGC costs are for Modern Tier only; higher CGC Tiers will incur additional charges, including the separate CGC invoice fee(s).
  • Items other than comics will require return shipping to be paid by you.

Sketch arrangement/pick-up services. You pay any creator fees.

• Pick-up only for a completed sketch is $5 (same as creator signing fee).
  • Facilitating a sketch at a con (scheduling, coordinating, etc.) is an additional $10. If the artist requires waiting while the sketch is completed, additional costs will be incurred.
  • Submittal to CGC under my account is $45 for the first sketch cover and $35 for each additional cover. This includes CGC fees and return shipping.
  • If you desperately need a blank, please contact me. My supply is variable and may be limited. Blank costs will vary widely.
  • For covers not submitted to CGC, assume $8 return shipping.

Cracking or otherwise prepping books is $5, each.