• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All of these PIF, Charity, and Christmas Contests have got to stop.

37 posts in this topic

Actually, I was thinking of a boardie long cat card

Someone start a card with their (or whatever) cat pic inside, send it to a boardie, then that boardie adds a cat (longcat style) and so on and so forth to see how long we can make a boardie cat....

I'd love to see this card needed to be shipped in a packed box lol (Because it would be a fat package)

Someone start a card with their (or whatever) cat pic inside, send it to a boardie, then that boardie adds a cat (longcat style) and so on and so forth to see how long we can make a boardie cat....

I'd love to see this card needed to be shipped in a packed box lol (Because it would be a fat package)

I honestly was working on it and couldn't get it right.

Tell your OCD to go on vacation. Lets get this board longcat started :banana:

Tell your OCD to go on vacation. Lets get this board longcat started :banana:

Oh, it's not just you I want to send one to.

If I can join in the XMas raffle and gift exchange and have a awesome time, anyone can do it.

Those that don't, don't try. And they can go to hell

That's the spirit of the forums I we all know and love.

All of these questions about comics has to stop!

Seriously…even China can access Google! What's wrong with you people?

Why come here and bother this community with your insignificant comic book questions?

:sumo:

If I can join in the XMas raffle and gift exchange and have a awesome time, anyone can do it.

Those that don't, don't try. And they can go to hell

That's the spirit of the forums I we all know and love.

Oh no, not just the board. It's the spirit of the free world buddy.

Live free or go yourself. That should be on every flag out there

Right, who cares about putting a smile on someone's face who may be going through a rough time.

Who cares if some are not as fortunate as others and really appreciate getting a few books in the mail or a birthday wish.

Who cares if someone just had surgery or is sick or out of a job, and the boards come to the rescue like they do time and time again.

Well I do, and I know most of you out there do. So if the least thing I can do is help someone or wish them a happy birthday, I'll do it here till they plant me in a box. :acclaim:

You have a problem with it, go pack sand up your keester.

Well said, DR. T! :applause:

I love this board & the generous people on it. DR. X, Sha, and CAHokie all sent me "Christmas presents" for no reason this past year. Every comic is cherished.

Heck, I was mildly complaining recently about how my library is getting low on comic-book stuff for me to read and a boardie generously sent me a box full of trades (and a hard-back book) for no reason other than he could. That set me up for a good two weeks of reading, as two of the books were Essential X-Men from the Claremont years, and we all know how verbose that guy could be!

(worship) to the boardie who wishes to remain anonymous!

-slym

I love this board & the generous people on it. DR. X, Sha, and CAHokie all sent me "Christmas presents" for no reason this past year. Every comic is cherished.

Heck, I was mildly complaining recently about how my library is getting low on comic-book stuff for me to read and a boardie generously sent me a box full of trades (and a hard-back book) for no reason other than he could. That set me up for a good two weeks of reading, as two of the books were Essential X-Men from the Claremont years, and we all know how verbose that guy could be!

(worship) to the boardie who wishes to remain anonymous!

-slym

That’s because you’re a person with integrity, and people get to realize that. ;)

YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!

:lol:

Oh yeah - there was a surprise gift of an Italian Spider-Man book from someone this year as well, but I can't remember who sent it...

:baiting::D

Thanks again, Claudio!

-slym