• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All of these PIF, Charity, and Christmas Contests have got to stop.

37 posts in this topic

Right, who cares about putting a smile on someone's face who may be going through a rough time.

Who cares if some are not as fortunate as others and really appreciate getting a few books in the mail or a birthday wish.

Who cares if someone just had surgery or is sick or out of a job, and the boards come to the rescue like they do time and time again.

Well I do, and I know most of you out there do. So if the least thing I can do is help someone or wish them a happy birthday, I'll do it here till they plant me in a box. :acclaim:

You have a problem with it, go pack sand up your keester.

Right, who cares about putting a smile on someone's face who may be going through a rough time.

Who cares if some are not as fortunate as others and really appreciate getting a few books in the mail or a birthday wish.

Who cares if someone just had surgery or is sick or out of a job, and the boards come to the rescue like they do time and time again.

Well I do, and I know most of you out there do. So if the least thing I can do is help someone or wish them a happy birthday, I'll do it here till they plant me in a box. :acclaim:

(worship)

Every time I send a surprise gift to someone or send something in the giving threads I secretly hope they hate it because in reality, I hate them. Down with communities! :sumo:

(worship)

(worship)(worship)

Dan

:golfclap:

Every time I send a surprise gift to someone or send something in the giving threads I secretly hope they hate it because in reality, I hate them. Down with communities! :sumo:

(worship)

Hey I've got that book, shoot me your address and I'll send it over...

FOR FREE!!!!!!

1275905143_raging-midget_zpsd3p2kp0i.gif

Last year, when I had the elbow surgery, I was trapped inside for months. I would have gone nuts without this place. Friends and family were working during the day, but here there was always someone to goof around with.

This year, being home for a few weeks as I recoup from shoulder surgery? Again, I am thankful for those around here.

For anyone to complain about it is cheap and petty to me. Everyone is welcome to participate in the manner in which they choose so long as it does not directly infringe upon others. If it bothers someone so much then they can always ignore or particiape in a way that changes the culture of the community.