• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sig Series ranging from Cheap to Cherry

66 posts in this topic

2015 has been very good to me so far. I've had a lot of opportunities this year to add items to my collection that I never thought I'd get. The wonderful thing is that there seems to be more opportunities on the horizon. Since I don't have unlimited funds, it's time to hold a sales thread pay for all this wonderful stuff. :grin:

This hobby has also been very good to me. I've met a lot of great people and I'd venture to guess that I've made more money than I've lost over the years. This thread will NOT be about me trying to maximize my profit. In fact, many books will be priced well below cost. That said, I'm interested in making deals, so if you see something you like but you're shaky on the price, feel free to send me an offer via PM.

Shipping will be $10 in the US whether you buy 1 book or 20 books. If you're outside of the US, send me a PM and I'll get you a shipping quote. Paypal, check, or money order. I prefer checks (call me old fashioned), so I'll try to incentivize their use by offering a 5% discount on any purchased paid via check or money order. First unconditional :takeit: in the thread wins. I reserve the right to not work with anyone I choose...so no Probation Listers or Hall of Shamers. :sumo:

Some of these books will be re-treads (and will be well below cost) and others will be fresh to the sales forum. Expect a wide variety of Signature Series books here, from bargain basement to to pretty nice stuff. Again, offers welcome on any book you see. Thanks!

Stephen Colbert's Tek Jansen #1 signed by Cassaday & Martin

$50 :news: SOLD

StephenColbertsTekJansen1.jpg

Superman #701

Signed by Brandon Routh (Superman Returns) & Dean Cain (Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman)

Superman701.jpg

Superman by Jae Lee (Jae rarely, if ever, does shows)

JusticeLeague1-LeeSuperman.jpg

Leonardo (TMNT) by Dave Finch

signed by Kevin Eastman

$75 :news: SOLD

SecretInvasion1-FinchLeonardo.jpg

Green Goblin by Michael Golden

$100 :news: SOLD (Veterans may recognize this one from being on the CGC's website in a banner advertising Signature Series for a few years)

DarkAvengers1-GoldenGoblin.jpg

Sandman by Dave Finch

$125 :news: SOLD (I challenge you to find a cheaper bust by Finch in 9.8)

MarvelsProject1-FinchSandman.jpg

Astonishing X-men signed by Joss Whedon (Avengers Director)

$150 :news: SOLD

AstonishingX-men17.jpg

Fallen Son Jam:

• Simone Bianchi
  • Todd Nauck
  • Herb Trimpe
  • Chris Giarrusso
  • Tony Moore
  • Mike McKone
  • Dave Finch
  • Alex Saviuk
  • Steve Epting

$150 :news: SOLD

FallenSon3-CaptainAmericaJam.jpgFallenSon3-CaptainAmericaJamBC.jpg

Plenty more to come (Including Campbell, Sakai, Ramos, and Romita)...probably tomorrow.