• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sig Series ranging from Cheap to Cherry

66 posts in this topic

How crazy you wanna get on the Superman SS Routh/Cain?

It's a giveaway at his price. Those guys charge $40-50 each to sign before we even talk about grading fees and shipping costs.

He's pretty fricken crazy on that one already. lol

Green Goblin by Michael Golden

$100 (Veterans may recognize this one from being on the CGC's website in a banner advertising Signature Series for a few years)

DarkAvengers1-GoldenGoblin.jpg

:takeit:

Seriously, seriously stupid.

Green Goblin by Tom Raney and Nei Ruffino

$125 (way under cost)

DarkAvengers1-RaneyGoblin.jpg

:takeit:

I just wish I had more money.

Glad someone got it...I'm going to Toronto Comic con tomorrow and had it still been there when I got home I would have got it.. Nicely done Amadeus

I'm just giving everyone a hard time.

The prices could not be beat.

:whee:

Seems like a great thread (especially for RMA :lol:) - sometimes I wonder if I should start collecting SS and sketch covers hm

Don't do it!

DON'T!!

You'll NEVER get away, and it will drain you DRY!!!

It's a SICKNESS, I tell you! A SICKNESS!!!

:eek:

Glad someone got it...I'm going to Toronto Comic con tomorrow and had it still been there when I got home I would have got it.. Nicely done Amadeus

I'm just giving everyone a hard time.

The prices could not be beat.

:whee:

I'm with ya RMA...just need to monitor my cash before I go tomorrow otherwise I know I'll run short.. If you ever get bored with that one I'll maybe take it off your hands..

Thank you RMA for getting that Superman Dean Cain. lol I have seen it for sale twice now and was going to finally give in this time. A terrific price and a good looking book.