• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mobile & Houston

10 posts in this topic

So I'm going to be spending this coming week in Mobile & then Houston.

Anyone got any suggestions in either city for shops or things to do in the evening? (Besides the nudie bar down the street from my hotel in Houston) Going to be in downtown Mobile & the Galleria section of Houston.

Thanks in advance.

I love the Galleria section of Houston…everything is so pretty!

I recommend going to the Best Buy in the Galleria. They have a toilet for sale that automatically lifts the seat when you stand in front of it!

I recommend going to the Best Buy in the Galleria. They have a toilet for sale that automatically lifts the seat when you stand in front of it!

I need this toilet. My girlfriend & both of my roommates would love me forever if I bought this toilet.

Only question is if it also puts DOWN the seat when you're done?

I need this toilet. My girlfriend & both of my roommates would love me forever if I bought this toilet.

I believe it does...

I believe it does...

This is the greatest invention of all times. It ends the biggest fight of "living with persons of opposite gender" once & for all.

I believe it does...

This is the greatest invention of all times. It ends the biggest fight of "living with persons of opposite gender" once & for all.

Too bad it's expensive as *spoon*!!! Honestly, I don't remember what it's price is but I'm fairly certain it's expensive.

If you're looking for comic shops: Bedrock City's Westheimer location in Houston.

I've been in that shop before. I like it. I actually think I've been in 3 of Bedrock's shops down there.

If you're looking for comic shops: Bedrock City's Westheimer location in Houston.

I've been in that shop before. I like it. I actually think I've been in 3 of Bedrock's shops down there.

I think I'm going to ask him for a job if I don't find something before long.

Hey Evans ! You're getting some press here!!