• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #4 Reverse Sketch Variant Printer Error?

26 posts in this topic

For those that are interested in these types of printing defects/errors, it seems that the white color has started to run low in the printer. I know there are more out there than the few that I have. It's more noticeable when this book and the regular version are put side by side.

Did they actually print these with a white ink? Normally white is just the paper.

For some.... I dont expect any difference in price as in a premium or even it to be popular. I posted this for informational purposes only, to bring it to light. If you could care less, no post is needed.

There is a difference. It's amost a yellowish tint. We noticed upon receiving em. It looked like it was a roughly even split but can't be sure exactly. I didn't bother to count the difference when we got em because I really didn't care...but it is noticeable if holding them side by side. Good eye bud. Was wondering when someone would finally bring this up on here. People have mentioned it to me in the shop a handful of times.

Cool. Thanks for the info.

There is a slight difference but I doubt colour tints are considered real errors for most collectors. Remember EOSV #2? Probably not and that was an even bigger colour tint variation only 6 months ago on another modern key.