• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 8

104 posts in this topic

I'm at work so won't be able to finalize grade for 3-5 hours. Unless I decide the iPhone grade is good?

I've been doing all my grading on my iphone :shrug:

iPhone duel it is :sumo:

Here's the Overtime book for

8 comicdey [68]

6 jsilverjanet [68]

Grade due by Saturday at 10p (EST). Hopefully you two can get grades in before then.

ST

Small scans

ST

Scan-150111-0021_zpsdmymfqwi.jpg

Scan-150111-0022_zpsqoehjg4u.jpg

Large scans.

TEXpUu.jpg

8C6dE6.jpg

grades submitted. one of my favorite books too. I opened the scans and the score came to me immediately. Later I thought a different score but stuck to my initial score.

Good Luck Comicdey, hopefully this young 16th mid major school has earned your respect.

grades submitted. one of my favorite books too. I opened the scans and the score came to me immediately. Later I thought a different score but stuck to my initial score.

Good Luck Comicdey, hopefully this young 16th mid major school has earned your respect.

jsilverjanet's grades are in.

jsilverjanet's grades are in.

Grade sent. My favorite bronze book as well

154031.jpg.3898ec2f5b4ddb7b7558cdd817e9866e.jpg