• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low Grade beaten, and scarred lots and keys , reader grades!final price cuts!

41 posts in this topic

Up for sale are some low grade lots and keys. Mainly Silver age, with some golden and bronze.

No Probies, HOSers

These keys/lots are low to midgrade (mainly low grade). I will note all flaws I think are major enough to be noteworthy. Please don't expect flawless issues, they will be reader grades. If you have any questions regarding condition of any issues, please PM me and I will give you more info. Issues are complete unless otherwise noted.

Shipping included in prices, lower 48 US shipping only. Paypal only.

Wheaties full set plus extra Whiz Comics: $220 $180 $150

Insect damage on all issues

Cool GA set

Flash- GD-

Whiz Comics X 2- FR/GD

Captain Marvel- FR/GD

Funny Stuff- GD cover and 1st wrap detached

Grades can be a little tricky with these, as all issues had tape put on them when manufactured.

Hgc9ui.jpg

FUmKbn.jpg

kXgY9A.jpg

hPv9CF.jpg

Tju8me.jpg

k1QnmG.jpg

WJzejk.jpg

UsbIxB.jpg

y5PTfO.jpg

AO7Pbm.jpg

VJzuLL.jpg

DUP1Rh.jpg

Up for sale are some low grade lots and keys. Mainly Silver age, with some golden and bronze.

No Probies, HOSers

These keys/lots are low to midgrade (mainly low grade). I will note all flaws I think are major enough to be noteworthy. Please don't expect flawless issues, they will be reader grades. If you have any questions regarding condition of any issues, please PM me and I will give you more info. Issues are complete unless otherwise noted.

Shipping included in prices, lower 48 US shipping only.

Hi Ina. You need to list method of payment. Please see #9 in this link.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472#Post1460472

Precode lot: $110 SOLD by PM 4 comics

Mysteries 3-FR

Tales of Horror 10-PR/FR cover detached, page detached

Strange Mysteries 7-FR insect damage

Stories to Hold You Spellbound 2-G+ significant water damage through entire book, but covers retain nice gloss though. Would've been a nice grade, but the previous owner had a recent attic leak.

EEFU6z.jpg

oToFem.jpg

ORb7SU.jpg

w7ZlMe.jpg

PsiKFb.jpg

4FntyY.jpg

wlde3g.jpg

tKriEB.jpg

NWMqgE.jpg

72Fft5.jpg

zYYNXk.jpg

P9vPzY.jpg

Yr8G1N.jpg

YacrCW.jpg

15Unb5.jpg

Fixed payment method, sorry about that. It's late!

That's it for tonight, but I will get more going Fri night.

What is expected is specifying the form of payment you will except. For example, Paypal (no Paypal Personal), check, money order, etc. "Fixed payment" doesn't cover that.