• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROFL! Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.9???

66 posts in this topic

You can't say [!@#%^&^] ????!!!!!!!! Oh......my........god. I can't [!@#%^&^] beleive this [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^]. What kind of [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] is going on here? [!@#%^&^] Arch, lighten the [!@#%^&^] up man.

Seriously speaking for a second..doesn't this kind of [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] you off to no ends? What kind of a @#$#$ has the balls to do this? I'd love to kick the [!@#%^&^] outta this person...or at least send Greggy after him smile.gif

Here's an e-mail someone got from this dork.

This is Chris, you do know that this comic has not yet been graded! I will have it graded this Saturday. I have been informed by the comic shop that this comic is in the best condition they have ever seen and when asked if it is top quality they said yes. There are only 6 in existence that is 9.8 and I know mine is better.

Well hey, if "The Comic Shop" says it's top quality then who am I to question that.