• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROFL! Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.9???

66 posts in this topic

It's a joke pokey! tongue.gif I'm only asking to see what he'll say...might lend legitemacy to his auction or not...we'll see. Either way I'm only asking.

Your books will be packed when I see the color of your money! mad.gif

Just kiddin! grin.gifwink.gif

You'll ship them properly or else! You have to make it up to me after you dumped my GL beauties that I gave you such a great deal on! Damn you to Scottish hell! tongue.gif

Here's his response to my asking if I could pick up and pay for the books in person:

Yes it would. Just give me the time and day and you can either come to my house or I can bring them to wherever you would like to meet me. And cash is all right. Chris

Looks like he's O.K. to me, but I haven't been around long enough and I don't have Ricky's intuitive ability to spot a questionable auction.

Due to his response, however, I would feel less worried about bidding on his books, but that's just me. wink.gif

Scotty, I would worry about bidding on any books that you are bidding on! But of course, I probably wouldn't know because you would have callously set a snipe against me! mad.gif

BTW, get paid for all your auctions? Actually make any money this time? crazy.gif

You're such a ray of sunshine greggy! wink.gif

You're never going to let me live that one little snipe down are you? Here I am giving you some nice romance titles and you pick and pick and pick. mad.gifgrin.gif

Do I ever make money? frown.gif I can count on one hand the books that sold for more than I bought them for. confused.gif

Savvy businesman I'm not. tongue.gif

Nah, your snipe actually ended up for the better as a higher grade copy came up right after and I won the sucker! A beauty with blazing white pages! Thanks bud, you came through again! smile.gif