• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLABS, some are SCARCE Marvel Mystery 10, SPEED, Leading, Jumbos, Thrilling War

51 posts in this topic

This morning I'll be listing some slabbed books. I have 14 for now, I may add more later.

I accept Paypal, Checks and MO's (U.S. ones only please)

Shipping is included in the US, out of the US, exact shipping minus $12. I will only mail these priority. I pack very carefully.

First :takeit: here or in a PM wins. Please quote or name the book.

Most of these books I've had for a while. I know the Thrillings were pressed by JoeyPost, but I'm not sure about the rest, I bought them slabbed my guess would be that most of them were.

I looked at GPA on these, but most of the data is so old, it's useless so I also looked at eBay, which in some cases is also kind of useless since there are none of the books for sale and when I couldn't find the books I looked at other sites In some cases there were none for sale...so I took what I did see and added the time since the last sale and I guessed. If you think I'm way off, feel free to make a counteroffer if you'd like the book.

Some of these are expensive, so I will accept time payments. I require 20% down within 3 days (unless we come to another agreement before) the 20% is non refundable. The balance is due in 30 days unless we have discussed this in a pm and I agree to a longer term.

I always will take returns on anything, but since these are 3rd party graded, you'd have to let me know within 3 days of receipt that you want to return the book and return shipping would be your cost..

Thank you.

Ghost Rider #7, 4.5 ow/w, Richard Ayers art, Bondage, Snakes and Skulls!. Only 2 showing on GPA, the latest was in 2013 (the other was 11 years ago)

in 2013, a 4.0 sold for $191, this is a scarce book, asking $275

ghost%20rider%207%20001.jpg

ghost%20rider%207b%20001.jpg

and I have to get a few things done first, but I'll be back with a DC starring the Green Arrow, a Pedigree, some Zips and some War Time Thrillings in a few hours...also some Scarce Nedor (Thrillings)

Later:)

and Marvel Mystery #10

OK, sorry about that, never list slabs while you are baking...

Next up

Leading Comics #7, CGC 7.0 OW pages. Green Arrow! Along with the rest of the Soldiers of Victory.

It's old label and there is some scuffing on the case. last sale was 2004, for $267. That was 11 years ago. There is a really low grade one on eBay for $200, I don't see any others. Asking $395 for this one.

leading%207%20001.jpg

leading%207b%20001.jpg

OK, sorry about that, never list slabs while you are baking...

Next up

Leading Comics #7, CGC 7.0 OW pages. Green Arrow! Along with the rest of the Soldiers of Victory.

It's old label and there is some scuffing on the case. last sale was 2004, for $267. That was 11 years ago. There is a really low grade one on eBay for $200, I don't see any others. Asking $395 for this one.

leading%207%20001.jpg

leading%207b%20001.jpg

....hardly ever see this one.....sweet copy, Sharon. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks, Jim:) Have some blueberry cake, I just took it out of the oven. I made it for a visitor I'll see later, but he won't mind.

....I bet you have the best backyard BBQ's on the planet :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u