• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's UG sale-CLOSED

116 posts in this topic

Dr. Atomic #4, first print, VF/NM, very difficult to find in high grade, I think this one could be improved with a press, $85 in 9.2 in the 2010 Supplement, best condition copy I have ever offered fo sale, my price $69.

Need to retake photo, won't upload to file manager

:takeit:

Feel Good Funnies 1 @ 20% off

Frank Stack is generally underrated, but he's one of those UG creators whose work has made me laugh out loud. His Dorman's Doggie stories are hilarious.

Another recommended book in this list is Fire Sale - mostly 1 pagers, but in addition to the Cherry Poptart appearance, it includes work by Spain, S. Clay, Peter Bagge, Justin Green, Corben and a Michael T. Gilbert Mr. Monster appearance.

The following uncut covers have been priced to sell quickly. They are all printed on both sides and have been folded, ready for the interiors to be attached, these were obviously never used. I have a few multiples, quantity available is listed. These came directly from the Print Mint archives except for Zap #1 which came from Apex..

Yellow Dog #17 (3 copies available), Larry Welz...................$10 each

Yellow Dog #18 (3 copies available), Roger Brand................$10 each

The artwork is VF/NM, there is a bend on each copy in the white border which woud be covered with proper framing.

Zap #1 3rd Print, (2 copies available), iconic Crumb cover, same bend in the white border, priced way below what others have sold for on feebay......................$19 each.

1 copy sold bcoflesh

Zap #8, VF/NM-NM, no bends, first print Crumb, these are choice (8 copies available-I hit the mother lode on these)...................$10 each.

1 copy sold to bcolflesh

154302.jpg.858d0a1714f943a5afd595be0aaabc33.jpg

154303.jpg.2108787b18780993bff0ac183389afd5.jpg

154304.jpg.67742e3df6f07b83e348660478d582c9.jpg

154305.jpg.f32c5ffd123a3f79d4fd007b6bf3b8d0.jpg

:takeit:

Feel Good Funnies 1 @ 20% off

Frank Stack is generally underrated, but he's one of those UG creators whose work has made me laugh out loud. His Dorman's Doggie stories are hilarious.

Another recommended book in this list is Fire Sale - mostly 1 pagers, but in addition to the Cherry Poptart appearance, it includes work by Spain, S. Clay, Peter Bagge, Justin Green, Corben and a Michael T. Gilbert Mr. Monster appearance.

The illustrious Mr. Stack was the person that drew the sketch that I use as my icon.

Several of us were sitting around a table having some toddies at the afterparty at Motor City a few years back. Frank was chatting and sketching and having a drink with the crowd, and when things started to break up he cut the sketch out of the book and presented it to me,

Delightful bit of caricature, and spot on. That's me to a tee.