• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Fantastic Four 52

17 posts in this topic

take a good look down the apex of the spine to see if anything looks like it was hit with a marker. I could be wrong, but the blacks don't seem to match towards the bottom, the the green in the logo box looks odd. (shrug)

lots of heavy creasing down that spine and the right edge has some severe thumb creasing. sorry to be so low but I can't go higher than 4.5 /5.0 on this one. Just too many creases plus the piece out of the back.

lots of heavy creasing down that spine and the right edge has some severe thumb creasing. sorry to be so low but I can't go higher than 4.5 /5.0 on this one. Just too many creases plus the piece out of the back.

Agree. (thumbs u

I made two big mistakes : i brought a PGX and i broke the slab ..

SDU39Yrl.jpg

Breaking it out of the slab was no mistake. Dealing with PGX is the mistake and many of us did the same thing before we found these boards.

We move on and realize that never dealing with a company with no real credibility is a step in the right direction. (thumbs u

This is my first posting as I am new to the Forum, but I would grade this slightly higher at 5.0 or 5.5.

On another note, I recently had all of my PGXs converted to CGC. After I cracked the cases, I had the books pressed. Here are the results:

Action Comics 88 was PGX 5.0 now CGC 4.0

Amazing Adventures 11 was PGX 9.2 now CGC 9.0

Star Trek 1 was PGX 7.5 now CGC 7.5

Even with pressing, I still got the same grade or lost a notch or two. Be careful when buying PGX.