• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Invincible 118 regular and variant logo. Which do you have?

9 posts in this topic

Thank you ygogolak. I'm curious to see how big the print run was on both. I really don't think it was as big as everyone thinks.

I know of at least 5 to 10 people who significantly ordered more than normal to give away. I personally bought 100 copies and gave a good amount of them out at my local shop to people who subscribe to Walking Dead or Spiderman. I wanted to save some to have for people who wanted Ottley to sign something at a show when they had nothing.

Thank you ygogolak. I'm curious to see how big the print run was on both. I really don't think it was as big as everyone thinks.

I know of at least 5 to 10 people who significantly ordered more than normal to give away. I personally bought 100 copies and gave a good amount of them out at my local shop to people who subscribe to Walking Dead or Spiderman. I wanted to save some to have for people who wanted Ottley to sign something at a show when they had nothing.

Wow, very cool! (thumbs u