• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - THANKS!

58 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD!

This stellar Afterlife With Archie starter set comes with everything the eager collector needs to catch up on the AWA phenomenon!

I follow a few contemporary titles through trade paperbacks because it's really hard for me to ignore some of the interesting, compelling work out there. I think that some important titles are out there, and this is one of them. We have an art form that is American by essence in which an American comic icon, Archie, is given a zombie storyline. It makes perfect sense that his world, which its creators have always reshaped through the decades, would get the zombie treatment. It also brought the transgressive elements of Archie forward in new ways, something else which its creators have always done. And the series is known for its quality story-telling.

Anyhow, here they are. All bought new, never read, bagged and boarded--you know the drill. Let's call them NM or better. As always, you can send 'em back if you don't like 'em. But you're gonna like 'em--or else!

And just remember: This stellar Afterlife With Archie starter set comes with everything the eager collector needs to catch up on the AWA phenomenon!

It includes the first print and three variant covers of issue #1 as well as first print (non-variant) covers of issues 2-6. There's also that Sabrina Demonicon edition from like a year ago. C'mon, if you're not sold on this by now, you're depriving yourself of a slice of Archie iconica. And if you're wondering why you've read this far and why this guy is spending so much space talking about comics and not posting pictures, that you deserve it. You deserve these comics. And DavidTheDavid deserves your money, just for shipping them to you.

With no further ado, here they are. Clicka da pics for larger images.

7SiNcGH.gif

r5LJ9kQt.jpgXZ1JSdVt.jpgj5MRF1ct.jpgtsJThZit.jpg4uZeBrit.jpg

M9Xsae5t.jpg

7SiNcGH.gif

Let's call it $55 for all the comics and they're yours.

This offer will stand until I take it down sometime tomorrow evening. After that, I will consider breaking the lot.