• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is The SDCC A True Bucket List Item?

25 posts in this topic

It is certainly on my list. I've got no idea when I'll make it there but it will happen. I'm just worried that I won't have enough time to take it all in or that any events I'd like to do would be impossible to get into.

Is it on yours? (shrug)

It's an experience unlike any other in American comics and something you will not ever duplicate any where else.

If you can make the trip I'd highly recommend it. If not, there are always other cons for comics.

This trip is not just about comics, it's about the entire package - comics, the weather, the history behind the event, the location, the attitude, the spectacle, the buzz.

Absolutely an experience not equalled,you eat,sleep and breath comics during SDCC. It's everywhere you go,just an awesome experience. I'm just at the point in my life where I feel like been there done that now.