• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

61 posts in this topic

I've got a small but nice batch of books up for sale today. I'm running this thread in conjunction with a larger Copper/Modern sales thread so feel free to combine for cheap shipping. Shipping will be a flat $5 in the US and at cost for International buyers. No PL or HOS members need buy and I do offer a 100% refund on all books which are purchased. Paypal preferred but other payment options accepted (cash, check, gold).

First up is a very cool Neal Adams cover:

Amazing Adventures 7 - FN+ nice book with some light foxing and a small corner crease - $12

Amazing%20Adventures%207_zpscng5bzni.jpg

Fantastic Four 48 - I've got it as a VG+ but it sure presents better. But with the spine crease I just couldn't go VG/FN - $195

SOLD

Fantastic Four 53 - 1st Klaw who will be in the Black Panther movie - VG+ pretty much the same as the #48 but this one has a small chunk out of the cover and less spine wear. $35 and its yours

Fantastic%20Four%2053%20Front_zpsbk6q7wgc.jpg

Fantastic Four 67A - GD/VG - Fairly nice but has a decent amount of tanning and a chip out of the top edge and back cover - $40

Fantastic%20Four%2067A%20Front_zpst0kfrvsd.jpg

Fantastic%20Four%2067A%20Back_zpsb6dzmsog.jpg

Kav's pick of the year - Fantastic Four Annual 6A - VG/FN - $23

Fantastic%20Four%20Annual%205A_zpsrhj5xqwv.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Crud - better raise my prices if Ryan is grabbing books.