• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Part 2 Pre-divorce sale ....Lots and lots....and lots of Keys, CGC and misc.

119 posts in this topic

Makes me nervous about getting married when I see these types of titles. Jeez! My wedding date is in sept

Don't get down, it doesnt always end bad. Mine knew she ruined my life so much before the divorced she didn't ask for anything. No lawyers needed haha

:eek:

...my ex-wife...... no one ever actually figured out what happened to her..... maybe they'll find her some day..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Sorry to hear your trouble Michael - hang in there brother.

Makes me nervous about getting married when I see these types of titles. Jeez! My wedding date is in sept
the secret is being willing to put someone else's needs above your own. To find happiness in helping your spouse be happy. Don't be nervous. Be brave and choose to have an awesome life with your wife. (Sorry for the brief derail)

Don't get down, it doesnt always end bad. Mine knew she ruined my life so much before the divorced she didn't ask for anything. No lawyers needed haha

:eek:

...my ex-wife...... no one ever actually figured out what happened to her..... maybe they'll find her some day..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:o