• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ash vs. The Evil Dead on Starz (10/31/15)

141 posts in this topic

'Evil Dead' scoop: Bruce Campbell reveals series details

It took 23 years, but Bruce Campbell is finally returning to his iconic role of Ash—the arrogant, loudmouthed, one-handed badass who squared off against prankish possessive spirits in three Sam Raimi films (including 1987’s cult classic Evil Dead II). Starz is resurrecting the franchise with the half-hour horror-comedy series Ash vs. Evil Dead; 10 episodes are planned for late 2015.

The set-up: Ash is living in a trailer park and working his latest thankless big-box store job when a return of the Deadites prompts him to take a road trip with two young co-workers (and, of course, his trusty boomstick).

First Look At The Teaser Trailer And Art For 'Ash vs Evil Dead'

The STARZ Original series “Ash vs Evil Dead” released a first look motion graphic and teaser art for the 10-episode first season of the half-hour series executive produced by Sam Raimi, Rob Tapert, Bruce Campbell, the original filmmakers of the franchise, and Craig DiGregorio who will serve as executive producer and showrunner. The teaser will premiere on-air during the “Outlander” premiere on Saturday, April 4 at 9 PM ET/PT. “Ash vs Evil Dead,” which will film in New Zealand, is the long-awaited follow-up to the classic horror film franchise The Evil Dead and is set to premiere on STARZ in late 2015.

I remember when Army of Darkness came out in the theater and I was like, "I'm gonna go see Army of Darkness" and people were like, "What?"

This is SO awesome!!!!!

I can't wait. AoD is one of my favorite movies ever!

He looks good. I saw him last year and I could see he had lost a bunch of weight when I got his autograph.

We take you on an exclusive tour through the awesome home of Ash (Bruce Campbell) as will be seen in the upcoming Starz TV series "Ash Vs Evil Dead". Try not to get scared.