• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My new book - Original Ghost Rider Vol 1; Frazetta, Ayers from ME

1 post in this topic

My company, Canton Street Press (www.CantonStreetPress.com), is soliciting our fifth book (3rd comic reprint) in April's Diamond Previews. The book is The Original Ghost Rider Vol 1. It reprints the Magazine Enterprise's stories from Tim Holt #11-14 and Ghost Rider #1-5. It is a 192 page hardcover with smyth sewn binding. This should be available from any local comic book store as well as through Amazon and the book trade (through B&T). The Diamond SKU is APR151293 and the ISBN is 978-1-934044-04-9. I thought I would provide some preview pages. These pages are compressed and converted from CMYK, but give a good idea of the interior of the book. Tony Isabella wrote the introduction.

I am always interested in hearing comments. Once the book is released, I'll take pictures of the actual book similar to my thread on Canteen Kate ( Here ).

Here's the cover. Frazetta contributed 6 full covers to Ghost Rider (and a couple half covers). Four of the covers are reprinted in this volume. The others will be reprinted in future volumes. This is my favorite of the Frazetta covers from the series.

ghost%20rider%20cover%20small_zpsoflkz3eh.jpg

And a six page preview from Ghost Rider #1 written by Gardner Fox and art by D ick Ayers. This is the opening story in issue #1 (also known as A-1 #27).

Preview%20Page%201_zpszdq1xy4z.jpg

Preview%20Page%202_zpssbsp0frz.jpg

Preview%20Page%203_zpsyvztd3pe.jpg

Preview%20Page%204_zpszx1ignzq.jpg

Preview%20Page%205_zpsqxvpg63g.jpg

Preview%20Page%206_zps7od52ptg.jpg