• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Ghost Fleet - Dark Horse Comics

7 posts in this topic

Anyone else reading this one?

It got a few mentions on the boards a while back for being a great new series, but has since switched to digital only (#4 was the last printed issue I think).

#6 just came out and was a great read. Hoping this one has some longevity despite the poor sales...

Such a good read. A real shame that it didn't find a print audience with Dark Horse. IMO, the promotion was poor. This title should have been a centerpiece of their new creator-owned focus. As it is, I wouldn't give up hope...there may be some life left, even after the initial DH run is over.

As an aside, I got the art for issues #7 and #8. No text, but just based on the art...holy ****. Mind-blowing.

Sounds promising, thanks for the info Felix.

How many issues are they signed on with Dark Horse for?

Through issue #8. There will be two trades. Although #5-#8 are digital only, they will be collected in print in trade format.

Hmm, I don't know anything about this book, so I'd have to agree that the promotion was most likely poor.

Check it out, it's a great read.

Shame it only has a commitment through till #8, fingers crossed for a deal somewhere else to continue the story.