• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey Into Mystery # 6

15 posts in this topic

what a great cover

??? Did you see the subscription like crease from the top of the book, going through the 'S' in MYSTERY, disappearing somewhere in the middle of the book ? Did you see the heavy reader's creases along the spine ? With creases like this you don't usually see CGC going past 6.5. Add in the large spine creases, especially at the staples, the corner creases etc and I think 6.0 is tops.

It is a great looking book. I don't mean to be demeaning. I just don't see 7.5 .

North of VG, South of FN.

Due to the number of vertical creases, probably a 4.5 for me, but I could see 5.0. It could be the scan, but the colors seem to pop on this one.

North of VG, South of FN.

Due to the number of vertical creases, probably a 4.5 for me, but I could see 5.0. It could be the scan, but the colors seem to pop on this one.

.....exactly where I'm at.... and in hand the book may look even better.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

what a great cover

??? Did you see the subscription like crease from the top of the book, going through the 'S' in MYSTERY, disappearing somewhere in the middle of the book ? Did you see the heavy reader's creases along the spine ? With creases like this you don't usually see CGC going past 6.5. Add in the large spine creases, especially at the staples, the corner creases etc and I think 6.0 is tops.

It is a great looking book. I don't mean to be demeaning. I just don't see 7.5 .

He doesn't know how to grade...he knows how to post.

what a great cover

He doesn't know how to grade...he knows how to post.

:roflmao:

My old school grading would have said 5.0 at best as a sub copy, but Cgc will say 6.0

It's hard to argue with a three time March Madness grading contest champ.

My old school grading would have said 5.0 at best as a sub copy, but Cgc will say 6.0

It's hard to argue with a three time March Madness grading contest champ.

...but I thought arguing was what we do around here (shrug) GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u