• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #181 grade?

14 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I have been collecting comics ever since I was a teen. When CGC came out, I never took it that serious at all. Sad cause when I look back at it, I did have the money pre-1999 to buy up all these keys. Anyways, I constantly see auctions on Ebay where they indicate the comic has a date stamp or written stamp. Was there some kind of acceptance by CGC that allows hand-written dates on the comics and just pass it off as a minor defect?

What does your question have to do with Hulk 181? Nothing, so don't put Hulk 181 in the title.

However, since I'm a nice guy I'll direct you to this ongoing thread, which discusses your concerns in detail. Please make sure you contribute your thoughts on the subject as obviously this is an area of interest to you. And welcome to the boards!