• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Signature Series books (hard to find & rarish)

4 posts in this topic

I am have the unfortunate pleasure of putting the following books up for sale.

Rules:

US and Canada sales only. Paypal only and payment expected within 3 days. I will ship to US via USPS Priority Mail only. Shipping is included in prices.

Please PM if you are interested or have any questions. Reasonable offers will be considered. Please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through. Thank you.

*No Hall of Shamers or Probies.

****SOLD***

-Amazing Spider-Man 601 CGC SS 9.6 $230.00

-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 CGC SS 9.4 $350.00

New%20Doc%203_3_zpsxzaefmqi.jpg

New%20Doc%203_4_zpsd54jlb6i.jpg

-Skyward #2 (Graphite) CGC SS 9.6 $300.00

New%20Doc%203_5-1_zpsjeynqq1b.jpg

New%20Doc%203_6_zpstievuuic.jpg

-Black Widow #1 CGC SS 9.4 $250.00

New%20Doc%201_22_zpsw6nqos5b.jpg

New%20Doc%201_23_zpsbkzq9iqg.jpg

-Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Saga #1 CGC SS 9.8 $1,000.00

New%20Doc%201_11_zps6gg5z3v6.jpg

New%20Doc%201_12_zpsmfyv5039.jpg

Kudos page

I get sad when I see a skyward book. I bought the first issue from Jeremy at Indy comic con last year. I'd never heard of it and he talked me into trying for just a buck. He was super nice, I never get talked into anything but he did it.

He said "Hey want me to sign it?" And I was like naw, (cause I don't like defacing a book) I could tell he was disappointed. So I finally read it and loved it and tried to find him this year and didn't see him. Went home and googled him and found out he's dead. Bigtime bummer. Cool guy and a cool book.

Yeah, Jeremy was probably the most humble artist/writer I have ever met. My heart broke when I heard the bad news. Part of me doesn't want to part ways with the Skyward book, but I need to. Glad you appreciated his work and him as a person as I did.