• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Cat Mystery volume # 1 - signed and numbered slipcase edition

9 posts in this topic

LAST PRICE DROP TODAY!! thread will be closed in 12 hours or less

Selling today is the Black Cat Mystery slipcase edition - volume # 1 with the issues # 30-35 reprinted inside. The artwork which is signed and numbered is included inside the book.

A very nice edition for the Harvey fan!

This book belongs to my friend, whom had won it through a local auction. Since he is not into the type of theme, so he asked me to offer it up for sale here.

I understand it is still a new published edition selling at $119.99 in some stores around. The edition I have here is numbered # 199 (of 300 limited editions).

PRICE DROPPED!

Asking price is $90.00 $80.00 $70.00 $ 60.00 $50.00

$ 40.00

:sumo: this is the last time! :sumo:

Now, the rules:

No HoS'ers or Probies please (tsk)

The :takeit: will go by timestamp whatever it be by PM or post in here. I will post that it is sold as soon it is confirmed.

Payment accepted: PayPal

I will be going to Calgary Alberta for Calgary Expo on April 16-18. If you are going to there ... I can bring this book and meet you there (no shipping charge! :grin: )

Shipping will be anywhere in Canada or to U.S. by Canada Post. It will be boxed and well packed. PM me with your postal/zip code to find out how much shipping cost is wherever your location is. As soon I know what the cost is like - I will post the general quote here.

Ok, time for the scans!

Black%20Cat%20Mystery%201_zpsnuu2fere.jpg

Black%20Cat%20-%20back%20_zpsp6wcu8js.jpg

Black%20Cat%20artwork_zpsx8vr0nni.jpg

Black%20Cat%20slipcase_zps3to93do1.jpg

:bump: Hmm... 274 views here and nay one nibble? Sure is a tough audience I got here, eh ... I get it. lol Ok, one more price drop today - it's $50 bucks for this book! Tomorrow will be the last time to close, then move on to other books to sell. My friend has told me that. Thanks.

I guess this kind of theme on the book isn't popular.

Maybe this will help a bit?

The book is over 250 pages with commentary and 5 issues reprinted in there. Here are two pictures to show what is inside.

Chows%20Comics%20for%20sale%20001_zpsjglpejlh.jpg

Chows%20Comics%20for%20sale%20002_zpst72a05wv.jpg

Today, ONE LAST FINAL PRICE DROP!! Let's see if that get a bite ... $40.00 for the book!

If not ...

funny-animal-captions-animal-capshunz-just-calm-down_zpsectapjqo.jpg

I will fold up and close this thread later this evening. I think no one is interested in that one. (shrug)

Those slipcases are very cool.. look beautiful on the mantel. I have this one. This will be an absolute steal for someone.

Exactly my thoughts ... I thought this slipcase would look great on top of bookcase or mantel. Yup, the price is a steal for only 1/3 of the full retail cost. Thank you for the kind comment, friend.

But so far ... no one took up the deal all day?? Go figure ???

Maybe I should donate it for a charity and pay out of my pocket to my friend? Anyway, the thread is closed done today.