• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow Comics 10, APC 8 Matt Baker and more!

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I've bought and sold a bunch of books on the boards. If you want anyone for reference, let me know.

I'm shipping priority mail in a box for $8 in the US. Sorry, but no HoS or probation buyers. First takeit in the thread gets the book but feel free to PM if you have an offer to propose. Payment via paypal. Any book purchased and paid for by 12:00 p.m. EST, April 6 can take 10% off.

Here are the books:

Wow Comics 10, FN 6.0 (conservative) :news:SOLD Gorgeous Marc Swayze cover and one of my favorite images of the golden age of comics.

Wow%20Comics%2010_zpssfeecp6t.jpg

Authentic Police Cases 8, Former CGC 6.5 White Pages (cracked out), $1050. This is an incredibly difficult book to find in any grade, and an awesome, classic cover by Matt Baker.

Authentic%20Police%20Cases%208_CGC%2065%20Front_zpss0bmd5xz.jpg

Jungle Comics 46, FN/VF 7.0 $200. Very tough book to find with an awesome woman in peril cover. Always loved the illustration of the ape!!

Jungle%20Comics%2046_zpsxc0bncz6.jpg

The gloss and luster on all of these books is awesome, despite what my iPhone shows. All colors and appearance look much better in hand.

That's it for now. Feel free to pm with any questions.