• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Times

10 posts in this topic

• Administrator

It's a short cab ride, maybe 15 min or so....

Yes I have been there! (as I posted at the time) Just a few more pages I won't have to count :insane:

The other walls are scientific manual pages & a mural made of post-its. Their North Park location (which I didn't check out) has a mural of Yoda made of 3.5" floppies.... :headbang:

Ah, too bad it's not within walking distance of the convention center.

img_2793_zpsanhgei2s.jpg

Dear God I have a problem. I just spent 10 seconds looking over the wall to see if there is anything I'd take.

img_2793_zpsanhgei2s.jpg

Dear God I have a problem. I just spent 10 seconds looking over the wall to see if there is anything I'd take.

....you too ? lol GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

img_2793_zpsanhgei2s.jpg

Haha me too

img_2793_zpsanhgei2s.jpg

Haha me too

Me too. That's why I posted thew BIG pic. Probably needed to be BIGGER.

It's a short cab ride, maybe 15 min or so....

Yes I have been there! (as I posted at the time) Just a few more pages I won't have to count :insane:

The other walls are scientific manual pages & a mural made of post-its. Their North Park location (which I didn't check out) has a mural of Yoda made of 3.5" floppies.... :headbang:

Nice! The cab ride is worth it to get away from the crowds around the convention center.