• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Torn between two lovers,..............

Who's Your Daddy?!?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Your Daddy?!?

39 posts in this topic

I guess you've all been reading the Hey! October Fire thread in Comics General. Well, I have to pick between my my Old Shampoo or the New Shampoo which came into my life recently,.....................

I need your help! What would you do???

.....or you could PM me,......or just start a new thread,....I don't care.

sorry.gif

I guess you've all been reading the Hey! October Fire thread in Comics General. Well, I have to pick between my my Old Shampoo or the New Shampoo which came into my life recently,.....................

sorry.gif

I for one must protest this use of this area to conduct a poll who's only stated goal is to make you look good makepoint.gifsign-rantpost.gif

gossip.gif "......I VOTED FOR THE NEW STUFF...... YOUR YOUNG ......LIVE A LITTLE....WHAT COULD IT HURT?? thumbsup2.gif

I am sending you a p.m. to tell you how I voted. insane.gif

sorry.gif

I for one must protest this use of this area to conduct a poll who's only stated goal is to make you look good makepoint.gifsign-rantpost.gif

gossip.gif "......I VOTED FOR THE NEW STUFF...... YOUR YOUNG ......LIVE A LITTLE....WHAT COULD IT HURT?? thumbsup2.gif

Well, I guess you're right,.......but the "Old Shampoo" has always been there for me,.....What should I do about the "Old Shampoo"? I can't just dump the old shampoo out,....that would be cold! I am a man of honor, sir! 893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gif

I like olde and trustworthy, just like my comics! thumbsup2.gif

I hear you, Fury!,.....it's just that, well,.... the New Shampoo is such a "Temptrest",....you know?,.....I just can't resist it's calling!

"A Wolf must howl at the Moon!" sumo.gif

Oh, woe is me!

What am I to do? Christo_pull_hair.gif Stay up all night, just to avoid the terrible showdown?!? makepoint.gif

popcorn.gif

sorry.gif

gossip.gif"......I VOTED FOR THE NEW STUFF...... YOUR YOUNG ......LIVE A LITTLE....WHAT COULD IT HURT?? thumbsup2.gif

Well, I guess you're right,.......but the "Old Shampoo" has always been there for me,.....What should I do about the "Old Shampoo"? I can't just dump the old shampoo out,....that would be cold! I am a man of honor, sir! 893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gif

Do what I do. Leave a nearly-empty bottle of the old shampoo in the shower along with the new shampoo that you are using. Just to let the old shampoo know that you're still thinking about it and wish it well.

sorry.gif

gossip.gif"......I VOTED FOR THE NEW STUFF...... YOUR YOUNG ......LIVE A LITTLE....WHAT COULD IT HURT?? thumbsup2.gif

Do what I do. Leave a nearly-empty bottle of the old shampoo in the shower along with the new shampoo that you are using. Just to let the old shampoo know that you're still thinking about it and wish it well.

sign-funnypost.gif You know, the people on this board really scare me sometimes...

sorry.gif

sign-funnypost.gif You know, the people on this board really scare me sometimes...

gossip.gifNAMES WE WANT NAMES...... 27_laughing.gif

sorry.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifhm,.....Cold, Calculating & Effective! 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

flowerred.gif

Let's see if I can assuage some of your guilt over dumping the old shampoo. As a typical woman I have at least 4 or 5 different shampoos in the shower at any one time. Now what to do with all that shampoo?

It makes a fine laundry spot pretreater.

It can be used to wash lingerie. (If you are into that sort of thing.)

In a pinch you can use it as liquid hand soap.

Give it to a friend with a smelly dog.

Hope that helps!

Let's see if I can assuage some of your guilt over dumping the old shampoo. As a typical woman I have at least 4 or 5 different shampoos in the shower at any one time. Now what to do with all that shampoo?

Hope that helps!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Norinn Radd's a "Smelly Dog",.......does he count? popcorn.gif

yay.gif

Hope that helps!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yay.gif

893whatthe.gif.............. 893naughty-thumb.gif...... makepoint.gif........... sign-rantpost.gif......... boo.gif..... poke2.gif........ sign-funnypost.gif......... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hope that helps!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yay.gif

Oh it's ON now! sumo.gif

Smell THIS!

685803-CGCthis.jpg

Guess what, Fuelman?

714629-Served.jpg