• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTA : Star Wars #4 Action figure variant

27 posts in this topic

Sold out earlier today, I could be mistaken, but didn't the artist offer the starting yesterday morning? If so, selling 5000 copies in 24 hours was pretty intense.

All 5000 were not offered through the site.

They sold out fast, but not 5000 in a day fastt.

Sold out earlier today, I could be mistaken, but didn't the artist offer the starting yesterday morning? If so, selling 5000 copies in 24 hours was pretty intense.

All 5000 were not offered through the site.

They sold out fast, but not 5000 in a day fastt.

There were over 3000 available when I first checked yesterday, and considering it's been sold out for a few hours now I'd say it sold at a rate of about 5000/day

I've had my nose to the grind all day and missed this.

Did anyone order extra copies? I've got all the other variants because I used to collect the carded figures...I'd like to get one if possible. I have lots to trade or straight cash homey.

All 5000 were not offered through the site. They sold out fast, but not 5000 in a day fast.

If all 5000 were not offered through his site, where were they also offered? Just curious. When I found out about it, it was about 11pm pacific time on Wednesday night. There just over 2000 copies available on his site at that time. By about 11am this morning they were all gone. Was wondering if they were offered somewhere else as well as direct from the artist.

All 5000 were not offered through the site. They sold out fast, but not 5000 in a day fast.

If all 5000 were not offered through his site, where were they also offered? Just curious. When I found out about it, it was about 11pm pacific time on Wednesday night. There just over 2000 copies available on his site at that time. By about 11am this morning they were all gone. Wa s wondering if they were offered somewhere else as well as direct from the artist.

The artists rep was selling them on ebay at a markup. I believe they were priced at 29.99 +shipping. Quite a few were sold there, and the book will available for purchase a C2E2. Someone said they pulled 1,200 or so copies for that.

Sellers in the UK are actually charging and getting more than that for them.....