• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Value of Captain America 100?????

57 posts in this topic

OK, so what do you all honestly think a CGC 9.6, OWW copy of Cap 100 is worth?

Before you say that this is a common book...I DON'T CARE smile.gif Common to me means there are 5000 copies out there in 9.6. I think many of Cap's books are currently undervalued - he seems to be one of the most well known Marvel superheroes who doesn't get a lot of respect in terms of some of his books. Anyway, thoughts?

What have been some recent sale prices on eBAY?

Anyone?

Thanks ladies smile.gif

Don't knock the turtle. He may be lame but I like the little bugger. He stays after the week. The friggin' sig will be changing. Well....if you went to a better school.... tongue.gif

Sure...greggy likes the MD avatar just like Chrisco liked the UF avatar...righty! Avatar bets available for the tourney!! Heard on the local radio that the tyrant (aka B. Dougherty) is gone after this season and UNC will be after...Larry Brown?? confused.gif

It's Matt you fool! mad.gif It would help that they would get someone who is a little younger than Brown. Isn't your friggin' local radio biased towards NC State because you live in the hell hole they call Raleigh? tongue.gif

Not sure about the biased radio stations as I try not to follow ACC b-ball...but mentioning NC State reminds me of an overtime thrilla recently, real recently. wink.gif Now we know why you're frowning and yelling at people so much these days! tongue.gif

Actually, I don't really care about the season. I was realistic about how the team was going to do this year. Unfortunately, their early season success increased the expectations to an unreasonable level. Don't worry....I'll wait for Florida's usual downfall. Now....who will fall first? Florida or Kansas? tongue.gif

As much as I hate to agree w/ Greggy, he does have a point, Banner!

And, Larry Brown to UNC? What a laugher! Leave the NBA to revive a lifeless "program". On the other hand, there are a lot of fine little Carolina cuties runnin' around the Chapel Hill campus. wink.gif

Chris

Sigh...me too....as I told you before, I was accepted, but they kill you on tuition if you're out-of-state (Banner and his "Good Ol' Boys" don't want us down there). If only my parents had more money, we coulda been friends, greggy. frown.gifwink.giftongue.gif

Chris

Well Banner is a native Floridian but I see your point. Just like the school that I went to in Canada charges outrageous amounts of $$ for foreign students. However, most of them are loaded so they don't care! frown.gif