• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sort of a favor from you all....

4 posts in this topic

Hey, my wife just got in a new piece for her personal comic art collection. Normally it wouldn't be a very big deal, but it is her very first piece of published cover art. On top of that, it is Wonder Woman related (here favorite character).

So, I'd appreciate it if you all would check it out. And if you feel the desire, leave a comment or give her piece a "like" (of course, don't tell her I asked this of you). I want her first piece of cover art to be a truly unforgettable experience for her and this would help in that. For those of you who do, thank you. For those of you who don't, well, thanks all the same.

Done. A very nice first cover added to her collection. Love the Terry Moore sketch too.

James

Thanks, James. I do appreciate it.

And yeah, getting her that Terry Moore sketch was quite a coup. Whoever would have thought Katchoo and Lady Blackhawk looked like they could be sisters? ;)

Just wanted to take a moment and thank all of you who checked out my wife very first original cover art. Due to your efforts, she is currently one of the most commented pieces on CAF. Something which was a delightful surprise to her. I really appreciate those of you who helped make her getting her first piece of original published cover art such a great experience for her.