• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

37 posts in this topic

All books are in-hand and ready to ship to you, the new owner!

GUIDLINES/RULES/REGULATIONS

BUYER EXPECTATIONS:Please, no HOS (automatic deletion) or those on Probation (make it right).

PURCHASES: This guy is our friend! Posting him :takeit: in the public thread or by PM gets it. He trumps all PM negotiations and in the case of a photo finish, time stamps determine the winner.

PMs: These are MORE than WELCOME. The worst that can happen is I'll say "No, thank you."

PAYMENT: PayPal preferred. I ask for payment within three (3) days, unless a delay of payment is agreed upon in advance via PM. Check or money order acceptable. Just know that paying by check requires up to two weeks to clear and your books will not ship until that happens.

SHIPPING: All books will be securely boxed and shipped within the week of the sale, usually the following day. Shipping by USPS Priority Mail Box only. Cost is $13. It's the best way to make sure your book or books reach you in the same great shape they left me in. I am happy to combine shipping since 1-3 slabs will usually fit within the same box. Any more than that and I will box everything securely head to the post office and get you the exact price, which you will then be invoiced for.

If you are an international board member, I'm not opposed to shipping to you, but once again, books will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail and you will be charged exact shipping to your location. You are responsible for any import duties, tariffs, etc. I will not change costs on customs forms. If you toss out our friend :takeit: , it means you are agreeing to the costs involved to get the book to you.

MY SELLING BACKGROUND: Please see my Kudos in my sig line. These are all CGC graded books, so there shouldn't be any surprises about what you're getting here.

Batman #28 Comicspro Retailer Incentive, SS 9.6 Snyder: $100

First appearance of Spoiler in the New 52. Key issue now that Batman Eternal has wrapped up.

No comparative data on this book.

- Last sale, 9.8 SS Snyder: $150

SKMBT_C45415030907300_0001_zpsixcmiifl.jpg